Our commitment to you
24HScore Ltd. and its affiliated companies (together: “24HScore”) are dedicated to providing you with the highest level of transparency and control over the use of your data. In order for us to provide you with our services we are required to collect and process certain personal information about you and your activity.
By entrusting us with your information, we would like to assure you of our commitment to keep such information private. We have taken measurable steps to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of this Information. We encourage you to review the following information carefully.
Table of Contents:
- Grounds for data collection
- How do we receive data about you?
- What type of data we collect?
- Tracking technologies
- How do we use the data we collect?
- With whom do we share your Personal Data?
- Transfer of data outside the EEA
- How we protect your information
- User rights
- How to contact us?
- Our Policy toward Children
- Updates to this Policy
- Web search services provider (Chrome Extension Only)
Grounds for data collection
Processing of your “Personal Data” (meaning any information which may potentially allow your identification with reasonable means) is necessary for the performance of our contractual obligations towards you, for providing you with our services and the operation of our website(s) and Application (the “Website” and “App” respectively, and together the “Service”), to protect our legitimate interests and for compliance with legal and regulatory obligations.
How do we receive data about you?
We receive your Personal Data from various sources:
- Registration information – When you voluntarily provide us your personal details in order to create a 5Score account or register to our Service directly or through social media connection (such as, your name and email address, social media profile);
- When you communicate with us – For example when you send us an email or contact us through the “contact us” form on our Website, we collect the Personal Data you provided us with.
- Third-party information – We may receive your data from third-party providers who help us with the provision and maintenance of our Services, such as analytics vendors and others.
What type of data we collect?
In the course of using the Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain Personal Data to provide and improve the Service, to contact or identify you, to enable you to access certain parts of the Website, or as otherwise indicated in this Policy. We collect the following Personal Data about you:
Registration information – your name, your email address, your telephone number, and your country.
- When using our Service – our server will collect your IP-address, and information about your general location (such as city and country).
- Information from third parties – in order to provide our Service, we may receive Personal Data from our business partners. This may include Personal Data such as your contact details (name, phone, email).
We also collect data about the use of our Service and the characteristics and activities of users, in order to operate it and improve it. We may collect technical information – this category includes data such as website visits, the browser you are using and its display settings, your operating system, device type, session start/stop time, referral URL, time zone, network connection type, and cookie information.
If we combine Personal Data with non-Personal Data, the combined data will be treated as Personal Data.
When you visit or access our Service, we use (and authorize 3rd parties to use) pixels, cookies, events and other technologies. Those allow us to automatically collect information about you, your device, and your online behavior in order to enhance your navigation in our Services, improve our Services’ performance, perform analytics and customize your experience. In addition, we may merge data we have with data collected through these tracking technologies and data we may obtain from other sources and, as a result, such data may become Personal Data.
How do we use the data we collect?
- Provision of service – for the provision and improvement of our Services, including for support and to respond to your queries.
- Service announcements – we will use your Personal Data to communicate with you and to keep you informed of our latest updates to our Services and offer you service offers.
- Marketing purposes – we may use your Personal Data (such as your email address or phone number). For example, by subscribing to our newsletter you will receive tips and announcements straight to your email account. We may also send you promotional material concerning our services or our partners’ services (which we believe may interest you), including but not limited to, by building an automated profile based on your Personal Data, for marketing purposes. You may choose not to receive our promotional or marketing emails (all or any part thereof) by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in the emails that you receive from us. Please note that even if you unsubscribe from our newsletter, we may continue to send you service-related updates and notifications, or reply to your queries and feedback you provide us.
- Opt-out of receiving marketing materials – If you do not want us to use or share your Personal Data for marketing purposes, you may opt-out in accordance with this “Opt-out” section. Please note that even if you opt-out, we may still use and share your Personal Data with third parties for non-marketing purposes (for example to fulfill your requests, communicate with you and respond to your inquiries, etc.). In such cases, the companies with whom we share your Personal Data are authorized to use your Personal Data only as necessary to provide these non-marketing services.
- Analytics, surveys and research – from time to time, we may conduct surveys or test features, and analyze the data we have to develop, evaluate and improve these features, all in order to improve our Service and think of new and exciting features for our users.
- Protecting our interests – we may use your Personal Data when we believe it’s necessary in order to take precautions against liabilities, investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, investigate and protect ourselves from fraud, protect the security or integrity of our services and protect the rights and property of 5Score, its users and/or partners.
- Compliance with legal and regulatory requirements – we may use your Personal Data to investigate violations, and as required by law, regulation or other governmental authority, or to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process.
With whom do we share your Personal Data?
- Internal concerned parties – we share your information with companies in our group, as well as our employees, in order to provide you with our services.
- Compliance with laws and law enforcement entities – we cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any data about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect our or a third party’s property and rights, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being illegal, unethical, inappropriate or legally actionable. We also may be required to disclose an individual’s Personal Data in response to a lawful request by public authorities, including meeting national security or law enforcement requirements.
Transfer of data outside the EEA
Please note that some data recipients may be located outside the EEA. In such cases we will transfer your data only to such countries as approved by the European Commission as providing adequate level of data protection, or enter into legal agreements ensuring an adequate level of data protection.
How we protect your information
We have implemented administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to help prevent unauthorized access, use, or disclosure of your Personal Data. Your data is stored on secure servers and isn’t publicly available. We limit access of your information only to those employees or partners on a “need to know” basis, in order to enable the carrying out of the agreement between us.
While we seek to protect your information to ensure that it is kept confidential, we cannot absolutely guarantee its security. You need to help us prevent unauthorized access to your account by protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your account. You will be solely responsible for keeping your password confidential and for all use of your password and your account, including any unauthorized use. You should also be aware that there is always some risk involved in transmitting information over the internet. While we strive to protect your Personal Data, we cannot ensure or warrant the security and privacy of your Personal Data or other content you transmit using the service, and you do so at your own risk.
We will retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary to provide our services, and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies. Retention periods will be determined taking into account the type of information that is collected and the purpose for which it is collected, bearing in mind the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to destroy outdated, unused information at the earliest reasonable time. Under applicable regulations, we will keep records containing client personal data, trading information, account opening documents, communications and anything else as required by applicable laws and regulations.
Law & User rights
You may request to:
- Receive confirmation as to whether or not Personal Data concerning you is being processed, and access your stored Personal Data, together with supplementary information.
- Receive a copy of Personal Data you directly volunteer to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Request rectification of your Personal Data that is in our control.
- Request erasure of your Personal Data.
- Object to the processing of Personal Data by us.
- Request to restrict processing of your Personal Data by us.
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
However, please note that these rights pertain to EU residents, and are not absolute. They may also be subject to our own legitimate interests and regulatory requirements.
Summary of how we collect and use Personal Data
|Category of Personal Data
|Identifiers, such as your alias/serial no., IP address, phone number, email, device ID or other identifiers we may assign to your account
|Directly from you (including automatically when you interact with our Services);Our advertising partners, if you interact with our ads we have outside our Services;Third party account providers, if you link a third-party account to our Services;Third party payment service providers, if you make purchases in our Services, and other service providers
|Personal Information, such as your first and last name
|Directly from you, orThird party account providers, if you link a third-party account to our Services and allow your name to shared
|Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as information regarding your interaction with our Services, including your progress in the app, and your interactions with our ads we have outside our Services
|Directly from you (including automatically when you interact with our Services);Our advertising partners, if you interact with our ads, we have outside our Servicesservice providers
|Geolocation data, such as your general location determined based on your IP Address